Cardiac care at Diagnostic Clinic of Longview focuses on the functions and disorders of the heart, circulatory and peripheral vascular systems. According to the American Heart Association, 84 million people in the U.S. suffer from some form of cardiovascular disease, which affects blood flow throughout the body. Cardiovascular disease can lead to heart attacks, strokes or other serious complications.
The physicians of Longview Cardiac & Vascular Consultants are board certified in diagnostic and interventional cardiology. Our clinic provides routine and preventive cardiac services and helps to manage chronic conditions. Sub-specialty services include electrophysiology and peripheral vascular care. We are dedicated to helping you maintain a healthy heart and body.
Cardiovascular office services include:
- ECHO Stress Test
- Treadmill Stress Test
- Nuclear & PET Stress Test
- Holter & Event Monitoring
- ABI (Blood Flow testing of all extremities)
- Pacemaker & Defibrillator interrogation and monitoring
- Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) monitoring and interrogation