Think you might have COVID-19?
If you are concerned you might have the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), here are five steps you can take:
- Stay home and call your health care provider.
- Answer questions to determine your risk:
• Do I have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing?
• Have I travelled to a hotspot?
• Have I come into contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Follow your health care provider's instructions.
- Practice good hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette:
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap
• Cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw that tissue away.
- Stay calm.
Most importantly, if you have symptoms stay home and call your Doctor!